Please note: The court recommends that all persons planning to use the equipment schedule training at least a week before the trial begins. Training should be scheduled through the Courtroom Deputy. More information regarding training is available on the main Courtroom Technology page.
Fully Digital Evidence Presentation System
- Courtroom Sound System consists of speakers and microphones which are located at the bench, witness box, podium, and counsel tables.
- HDMI (digital) video inputs at counsel tables
- HD (digital) audio inputs at counsel tables
- LED monitors on counsel tables
- Annotation monitors in witness box and podium
- Digital Document Camera can be used to present various forms of evidence such as documents, photographs, x-rays, and 3-dimensional objects.
- Digital Projector
- 8'X10' wall mounted projection screen opposite jury box
- Wireless Audio and Video Evidence Presentation System allows counsel to connect laptops and other portable devices for presentation.