Please note: The court recommends that all persons planning to use the equipment schedule training at least a week before the trial begins. Training should be scheduled through the Courtroom Deputy. More information regarding training is available on the main Courtroom Technology page.
Analog and Digital Equipment Available
- Courtroom Sound System consists of speakers and microphones which are located at the bench, witness box, podium, and counsel tables.
- Evidence Presentation Monitors (LED flat panel) are located at the bench, jury box, witness box, podium, and counsel tables. An 80" HD TV is mounted on the wall opposite the jury box.
- Wireless Audio and Video Evidence Presentation System allows counsel to connect laptops and other portable devices for presentation.
- Digital Document Camera (available upon request) can be used to present various forms of evidence such as documents, photographs, x-rays, and 3-dimensional objects.
- TIP Interpreting System
- VOIP Phone Conferencing (available upon request and at the discretion of the judge)
- Instructions for Connecting iOS and macOS devices to the Wireless Evidence Presentation System
- Instructions for Connecting Laptop to the Wireless Evidence Presentation System
- Instructions for Switching between Digital Document Camera and Wireless Device (iOS / Laptop)
- Comprehensive User Manual for Digital Document Camera